Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Eureka, It's a Good Cause



These are 30 or so fabric buttons I made last night while watching Eureka, more on that in a sec - that will go on hair bobbies for Amanda's new endeavor, The Little Pink Box. It's kind of like the Sampler but half the proceeds go the Breast Cancer Research. Subscriptions go on sale in October, it's a great way advertise for small business and what's better than getting a cute pink box in the mail full of special surprises from lots of cool Indie Artist!

Ok, now on to Eureka, I'm not usually one to watch the SciFi Channel-really I swear. But I LOVE this show, it's about a town full of geniuses (which I just realized I can't even spell) there's a great underlying romance and lot's of funny mishaps! The really freaky thing is that the star of the show and Sheriff of the town looks EXACTLY like one of my best friends! No kidding, total spittin' image! Even has the same mannerisms! Trevor how do you do it, being a pilot and an actor! You amaze me! LOL ;)

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

The Little Pink Box sounds fabulous!