Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Doggy Feet


This is Griswold and his feet, he loves to dangle them off of the stairs. He also loves to put them in my face when it's time for me to wake up. My hubby thinks i'm a little crazy but I must say how much I love the smell of my doggies feet. The vet's assistant once told me that they do sweat a little out of their pads on their feet and that she likes to smell her dogs feet too! I know you all may think I'm a total whacko now but really, they smell sweet and look how cute they are!

2 comments:

Funky Finds said...

I don't think you're a wacko, but then again I also like sniffing Abby! I love this photo of Griswold! He's so handsome. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, this one I have never heard of. As you know I have two big dogs also so I will do some sniffing and get back to you. You are a very loony-I mean brave girl to admit it though!!Give Gris a treat from me.