Friday, September 29, 2006

I love Anthropologie

Of all the times I've been in this store I always only buy a candle or a towel, I have like 1 shirt that was burried in the sale room. Well last week I finally went in and splurged a little, ok a lot actually. I bought a pair of black pinstriped pants that feel like pj's, a blouse, a sweater vest a tee and a few drinking glasses with fancy "M"s on them. It was fun and of course initial guilt set in because I spent too much, then I came home and told the hubby, showed him everything and he was so sweet and didn't really care. Now that's great husband- thanks honey! Look at all the yellow & gold in that picture, I'm so not a yellow person usually!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heavens To Betsy! Good for you girl- you deserve it,no need or guilt :)

Wannabe said...

Ditto...I've only bought those cute latte bowls and those yummy candles...I've never bought clothes because I would feel so guilty spending like $70 on a shirt! Good for you though! YEAHHHHHHH!