Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Contest Winner



My husband was on a phone call this evening when I wanted to pick a winner so I let the dogs pick. Each of your names(yes embee you weren't too late) ;) were printed on a small piece of paper, I folded them up, and let Gus start eating the one he wanted. As you can see he was really excited (yawn) to pick a winner. Well the gooey one he spit out was Sara's. Congratulations Sara!! Sara I think i have your address already but just to confirm shoot me an email at newsletter{at}marymo.biz and confirm for me your mailing address.

Thanks to all of you for participating in my little contest! I'll have to do it again soon.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! I'm so excited, I never win anything!! You made my day!

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»