Tuesday, July 25, 2006

New Tunes


My husband is so good at finding cool music. Recently he found a lot of good stuff but one thing that I'm really excited about is Frou Frou. We recently watched Garden State for the 2nd time, we love that movie! The movie was written by Zach Braff of Scrubs fame, which we also love! Anyway, Zach wrote the script and starred in the movie and if you haven't seen it I'd highly recommend it. The theme song is done by Frou Frou and their whole album Details, is really great!
I guess the woman in Frou Frou was in Imogen Heap 1st or in addition too, anyway their music is really cool too. If you liked 'Let Go' the theme on Garden State you would like both albums. Good music to sew to! ;)
How I can listen to Frank Sinatra for 8 hours strait and then go to Frou Frou is a little weird.

4 comments:

Funky Finds said...

Garden State is one of my favorite movies ever! Love Zach Braff. I usually have this movie playing on the weekends while I'm working around the house. :) And love the soundtrack. I'll have to look Frou Frou up.

Wannabe said...

Hey if you want a copy of the GS soundtrack LMK and I'll burn it for you. Another favorite here!

embee said...

ok, frou frou is a band collaborative effort with imogen heap (who is a person not the name of another band.) it totally confused me at first. imogen heap's cd is awesome and i've really been rocking to it lately. its a little electronic so i don't know if everyone will like it, but i'm odd, so i do. like wanna, i can send you a copy, since i have no morals against burning cds. :)

MaryMo said...

You guys are so great for offering me free pirated music! I love it! My hubby already downloaded them for me though. I do appreciate the offer and all of your music morals! ;) I'll have my hubby pick a winner on the contest this evening. :)