Sunday, March 11, 2007

It's 7pm..Still Light Out..And I'm playing with my Widget

I am SO in love with daylight savings time! It means Spring is just around the corner, there is what feels like a little more time in every day now, especially more time to squeeze in product pictures for new items in the shop.

Another one of my favorite things is the new supa cool Etsy widget, Etsy Mini.
It's customizable and allows you to post a neat little block of Etsy item images onto your own Web pages. I have my featured items from the shop over there to the left. It's oh so fun to play with, you can show off your goods, your friends goods or just your recent hearted items. So if you have a blog or your own web site I'd highly recommend playing with your Widget, lol (that joke is not getting old yet).
The above widget I made with the items I most recently heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are such a silly gal! I wish I had a blog so I could have a widget too :( boo hoo. Have fun with yours