Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Laila is now, um Larger... Ok, Voluptuous.

Laila has packed on a few, but in the nicest way possible. Marymo's original design has grown. Laila is still the same cute gal we've come to love but she is now 2.5" deep from front to back. I'll be posting her along with a pink & green (my new fav color combo lately) friend later this afternoon. When I thought up Laila's design one night while trying to fall asleep I wasn't sure if the round design would be a hit or not but so far I've had good feedback on her. I wish I had more time in the day to create, I can't sleep sometimes because I get all these thoughts about bag colors and designs and combinations...need more time. Cheers.

5 comments:

Wannabe said...

Okay now I want that bag too.

Funky Finds said...

gorgeous!

Katy @ Lolly Linens said...

Mary - you are so talented. I love checking your site to see your talents. thanks, Katy

hailey said...

Love the purse! Thanks again for the custom order!

Anonymous said...

I gained a few just like your Laila did but her few look WAY better on her than my few do on me :)