Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Say Hello to my Little Friend

I'm loving my new friend I got from projectgrabbag, Shannon's shop is so much fun. Her and I recently did a trade and I got myslef some delicious vintage buttons. Which then meant I had to buy some cute glass jars with perfect little red lids to put the buttons in. I'll post pics of those later. ;)
I see a wee collection starting, this is gnome #3 in my office/sewing room now, #2 was a generous gift. Well back to sewing with my sleepy friend.

3 comments:

Funky Finds said...

i love gnomes! this shop is definitely a funky find! happy valentine's day mary!

Anonymous said...

how sweet this little guy is. GLAD you bought him. He does make me want to go take a nap on a shroom though :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely find.Cheers!!Carol