Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sweet Mail Day

Yesterday afternoon I received this awesome little gnome from Amanda! You sweetie! Thank you so much, I've been coveting one of these gnomes for a while over at Simple Sandy's Etsy shop! I love it! He's sitting next to a fresh batch of cranberry, walnut, oatmeal cookies that i took over to the MIL's house for Hanukkah festivities. We had a blast, I ate my weight in Latkes, oh man they are so good! We also broke in a new Hannukkah gift one of the kids got, a gorgeous Scrabble board! My team lost, yes that's right we played in team's due to the difficult nature of the game. Unfortunately, no one else thought "Knitin" was a word. COme on it's slang for, "I am sitting here being crafty and knitin". Oh well.

Hey, I also received my fabric package I've been waiting for a while now.....My Haeather Bailey Fabrics!! Yes they are here!




2 comments:

Wannabe said...

Yeahhhh....I'm glad you like it! :)

I am coveting those fabrics...looks like I'll be buying more in the New Year! :)

Anonymous said...

i love the fabric! where did you order it from?