Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Zzzzzzz

That's what a nap should look like!!

Hello friends, didnt' mean to leave you all with a that glass of frosty brew for so long. Hubby and I went to Elephant Bar and ejoyed some beer and calamari late Monday afternoon. Their calamari is really delicious, a little ginger flavor and the dipping sauce, oh so good. I'm anticipating a delicious new batch of fabrics this hopefully Friday, anyone thinking Spring yet? Yea, me either but I promise some pretty new fabrics in the shop very soon.
Ciao! ~m

2 comments:

Funky Finds said...

what a cutie! abby's butt has been planted on the heating pad all week! we actually had snow yesterday. i'm ready for summer!

becki said...

oh so cute!!!

You've been tagged!

I am tagging you for 6 weird things because I love your blog.

RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.