Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tagged!

Well, it seems that Six Weird Things has caught on like wildfire. I was actually tagged a while back, but I forgot to tag others - duh, that's the fun part!!I was recently tagged again by Becki and Jessica.
So to be a good sport and tag my own bloggers here it is, 6 MORE weird/odd things about Mrs. Mary.

These I might not have originally shared with you all however my husband helped compile this list. ;)
1. I vacuum a LOT, see list #1 but deserved 2 spots for it's obvious husband annoyance.

2. "If I want to I can burp louder than most construction workers" - per my Husband.
3. I obsessively clean my glasses about 5 times a day.
4. I crack my knuckles, not constantly but a couple times a day.
5. I can't keep a hairstyle, I perpetually change color and cuts.
6. I let my dogs sleep in the bed every morning. Yes the obsessive vacuumer let's her dogs in her bed. Go figure.

OK, phew, glad that's over!! Now I tag, Jennifer, Amanda, Megan, Yvonne, Sara, and Carole so she has to start a blog!

xo ~m

3 comments:

Funky Finds said...

fun! you & my sister would get along famously...she burps worse than any man i've ever met! :)

amanda said...

We should definitely include my sis in that group! She could definitely give you a run for your money!

I've posted my 6! Thanks for tagging me... I needed a kickstart for my blog this year. I was WAY behind!

Sarah said...

There is something totally therapeutic about vacuuming!

P.S. I still love my Estelle Bag I bought from you... :)

Glad to see you're a blogger!