Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday WIP

Here's what I'm working on tonight and this weekend. A Paige Pocket for Amanda tonight, wristlet for a new customer, Paige Pocket for the shop and a new little product that only Sara has been privy too when she receives her package! Oh, and one other new thing that smells very nice! ;)
I took the photo on my sewing table because I had to show off my newly organized sewing drawer. It used to look like huge tarantula who spins fiber webs lived in there, but no more. - All neat!
Have a Super weekend!

2 comments:

Wannabe said...

I'm super excited to see what new thing Miss Sara is privy to!!!!! :) And can't wait to see my PP!!! YEAH! Have a great weekend Mary!

Anonymous said...

loving the new things added to your shop Mary,just keeps getting better and better :)