Tuesday, February 21, 2006

OK, so even though I think I'm alone out here in the Blogging World I have to share. My mom and I are FINALLY starting to sell some of our handmade things on Etsy, I'm really excited! Here is a sampling of what we have for sale now.
I need to start using my Blog to brainstorm about crafty ideas. I think it might help to get my creative juices flowing. I have some handbag ideas I want to make, although it's hard to part with handbags for me because I love them so much.
So just in case anyone does actually read this Blog I have to share my new favorite Blogs of inspirational craftiness and beautiful home decor.
Not only Does she write well, but her Blog is just pretty to look at: Yvestown
Beautiful Photography is always here, and she makes great stationary: Magnificent Bliss
Very Inspirational:Liquid Sky Arts
And always pretty and interesting:Posie Gets Cozy
Thanks for the great Blogs Ladies and all the inspiration!! Oh yeah and by the way here is where you can find our Etsy shop:MaryMo.Etsy.com

No comments: