Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I am going to Live in this room

Recently my favorite Blogs have been posting photos of their favorite spots in their house. Well my living Room which is recently renovated is definetly mine! The couches are so comfortable and I'll have to post a pic of the room at night because the lighting(thanks to my very clever DH)is really romantic. This couch begs me to read and nap on it every Sunday afternoon, I'm going to give into it soon. The ottoman is especially grand to me because it is so big, and I absolutley adore how the serving tray is a perfect fit for it. It's the perfect spot to display a Real Simple magazine or a bud vase. It is so great to have a vision for a room and see it all the way through. I made my finger actually bleed from all the caulking on the base boards.
I really like the orange orchid blossoms in the vase between the couch and dining room but I think in the Spring I might change them to Cherry Blossoms, I love Cherry Blossoms!
Cheers!

No comments: