Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Fly me Away


Well, I'm off tomorrow to San Diego/La Jolla for a long weekend and to go to a beach wedding. Looking forward to some nice dinners, wine and walking around with my hubby. We'll be staying here, I think we've become hotel room snobs a little lately, but this was the most reasonable that suited us. For as little as we travel I think it's ok though. ;)
I'll be making more Pastiche Petal Pins upon my return next week, I think they're super Mother's Day Gifts! The one in the pic here is in the shop now though.
Ciao!

3 comments:

Wannabe said...

Did I tell you that my dh got a job offer in LaJolla? I'm not sure if we are taking it or not yet but it is BEAUTIFUL there...and expensive. Have fun darlin'. Oh my gf who lives there told me that the Anthropologie is fantastic...

Anonymous said...

This looks great...and will surely make a great gift for Mothers Day...and well i've also posted a few ideas and resources for the same over at my blog on Mother's Day Gifts so drop by sometime and check out all that i've posted there!!!!

Anonymous said...

well that little pastiche is divine.....and MINE! I bought it~yeah!! I can not wait to wear it on all of my solid tees all summer :)