Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Watching the Sunset with Carlotta

I made this new Carlotta to post in the shop prior to my showcase on Thursday, tomorrow. I'm having problems letting her go though. As I was photographing her this evening in the last few moments of daylight, I started realizing just how ME this bag is. Oh my pretty, I'll hang her up right here so I can see her and ponder posting her in ye' old shop. Whoever you are out there who may end up purchasing my sweet Carlotta from the shop...take care of her -k-! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure is a pretty 'lil thing....I have my eye on her,LOVE the straps,well done :)

Wannabe said...

I LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVEEEEE this Carlotta.
:)

Sandra Eileen said...

It is difficult to give up such pretty things sometimes, I know, but just think of the joy you will feel when someone buys it and loves it.

It is very pretty.

I love your site and was wondering if you would be interested in trading links.

Let me know. Be well,

Sandra Eileen




Let me