Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thanks from Little ol' Me!


Well, well all my lovely blog friends, Happy New Year to you all. I hope you all had a Christmas or Hanukkah filled with sugar plums, loved ones and fun filled memories.
I really do cherish all of my blog readers and I feel I have some great new friendships because of all of you. We may have never met in person but I think some of you are my Blog and crafty soulmates! Wow, can you get nerdy-er than that?

I've been MIA for a while with an icky head cold, wonderful way to ring in the New year huh? Those New Year's resolutions to crank the workouts up a notch will just have to wait.

I took a few weeks off of sewing but I finally got a shipment off today to The Little Pink Dress in Hyannis Mass. (Cape Cod), so now I can start making some new things for the online shop!

Meanwhile we are in the January '07 Issue of Dance Teacher Magazine, I know you all read it right? Not an obscure publication at all, right? Well, they are fans of the Estelle bag in Carnival blossom:


Thank you all for reading my little ol' blog in 2006, I hope to have lots of fun new products for you all in 2007 in the shop, maybe I'll figure out how to make my own masthead for this little blog this year. Well I must start the New Year off on a nice note and go write some Thank You's. Hugs! xoxo ~m









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, another year of reading your blog-sounds just delightful!
Happy 2007 my friend.

Wannabe said...

Happy New Year! I miss you! Glad you are feeling better and can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve this year at the shop! :)
XO

becki said...

How could they not love your bag, they are fabulous! Happy New Year to you too, I hope you get over the head cold. I have been battling with respitory congestion since Thanksgiving...my meds haven't been working. I'm just glad that sewing has pulled me through!! Happy crafting to you!