Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Time Outing



Last night we went to the Botanic Gardens with my family, we had cinnamon roasted almonds which were so magical and hot apple cider. Ummmm, so good and they kept my hands warm while walking around in the 20 degree weather looking at the lights. It was a lot of fun, Britton my little nephew was really good and he got to see Santa for the 1st time ever. What is up with tha beard huh?


Well I got most of my CHristmas packages out today, I went to the PO at 2:20 and was out by 3. I still have a few more to get out but I'm still waiting for them to come in the mail, that's what I get for last minute online shopping. I still have everything to wrap for all my local friends and family, you should see my office right now, it looks likes Santa's workshop blew up in here! The dogs like it though I can tell.

4 comments:

Wannabe said...

I love that picture of you and Mike. SOOO cute. And love the hat too...Newsboy from Stitch N Bitch? And the color, of course! ;)
Looks like you had a nice time! :)

Wannabe said...

Okay and uh, nice Ruffles scarf! :) Can your mom knit for me!? LOL!

Funky Finds said...

ya'll look so cute in your hats & winter gear. it's been in the 70s here! funny to see people running around in shorts in december. :)

Anonymous said...

There is really no way that you and Mike could be any dang cuter! Such a friendly looking little couple you are!
Britton is a doll - I love it when kids are happy to see Santa and not screaming their heads off :)