Friday, December 22, 2006

Before


This Picture is what our house looked like this time last year. I just came accross this photo of when we were having our floors done mid DIY remodel. For obvious reasons we didn't put up a tree last year and we were locked to the upstairs of our house for about 3 weeks. This year we're much more into the Christmas spirit, tree and all.
OK, now onto 6 Weird Things about me,in no particular order, thanks to being tagged by Amanda!
1. I'm an obsessive hand washer
2. If I don't workout atleast every few days I turn into a total bitch and feel grumpy till I do.
3. I like to smell my dogs feet, I think you all know this one already.
4. I hate pickles. I'll eat anything else though.
5. Vacuuming the house makes the world feel like a better place in 99% of situations.
6. I had 8 Wisdom Teeth removed.

1 comment:

Wannabe said...

Well where's the after? :)

Heheheh....I hear you on the vacuuming thing. Seriously.
Wait, 8? 8 wisdom teeth? 8?
Okay change #6 to...I had 8 wisdom teeth removed because I'm twice as smart as the rest of you are. :)