Monday, November 06, 2006

A weekend of Sleeping Dogs, Ponies, and Beer

Man Griswold looks how I feel today! I just had my final visit (every other week for 8 weeks) at the dentist. I pride myself on having nice teeth and taking good care of them. Now that all my "old school" fillings are new white nano technology it is pretty exciting.

There is a new Pumpkin Harvest Clutch in the shop and a new set of Ponies!
Thanks for the good feedback on the Ponies by the way. I'll be adding a new bobbies theme soon too.

Tomorrow I'll be going to vote, like I hope everyone is - I've always been so good about voting early but not this year, I'll be going on Election Day.

By the way, The picture in the previous post was taken at Sonic at about 11pm on Saturday night. My hubby and I went to a nice Irish bar a couple of blocks away for our neighborhood's Adult party. It was a great time, we met some like minded neighbors we had never previously met. I really like our neighborhood! Anyway, we drank a little too much Irish beer and a Sonic Breakfast Burrito was oh so necessary after the bar. horrible huh? LoL

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

i was in line to vote @ 6:55am! the clutch is gorgeous. so perfect for fall (which i'm afraid so many have forgotten about & gone straight to christmas!) i tried sewing a zipper pouch yesterday. all i can say is...DISASTER! UGH i need a tutor!