Thursday, November 02, 2006

Meet Penny...


Here's the newest product addition to the shop, of course you can find this set there already, 3 more sets will be going up the rest of the evening. I hope all my lovely Blog readers love Penny as much as I am! I'm loving the 'Ponytail Gal' (coined by the great Carole) at the top of the cards!
Oh check my new hair color in the picture at the shop in this listing, it's way darker than what i normally have! Red and Brown with a little blonde left!
More later darlings...Thanks for reading btw!!

2 comments:

Funky Finds said...

So many fabulous things to comment on...I nearly had a fit when I saw a gnome ponytail holder! I must have that. I've got to start my Christmas shopping with you next week when I have a little extra $. Let me ask your opinion...I mentioned that I'm going to be giving earrings from Sulu Design & I want to put them in your Paige Pockets...would you coordinate the colors of the earrings w/the pocket or not worry about it so much? I also love the Ponytail Gal design by Carole. That is fabulous! And your hair looks great...is there some red in there? Love it!

Wannabe said...

Well of course I already shop stalked and sent you a convo. LOL! I wasn't sure if that was your hair or not...now I know. LOVE IT! And Penny too.