Friday, September 08, 2006

Finds in WI

This is some of the loot I came back from vacation with. Unfortunately my camera is on the fritz, I'm hoping it's just my rechargeable batteries that are being weird, because I love my camera! So this pic is taken with my camera phone, doesn't do this vintage fabric I found at a flea market justice, I LOVE it! Super tiny patchwork squares with great detail. Also found some good buttons, although when I showed Mike's Grandma the buttons I bought at the Antique store she said "Oh boy, you should of said you liked buttons" - and then proceeded to pull out her coffee can full and, spread on the table for atleast 2 hours of fun, she let me take what I wanted. We talked and had a couple Diet Cokes with chips and onion dip.

The blue tabacco can will become a new graphic design centerpiece for my hubby's office and the old fashioned white light switchplate will go in the guest bedroom eventually.

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

Very cool loot! I attempted to make a pencil roll up case this morning. See my flickr page for a good laugh :)