Friday, August 11, 2006

Blue Tape & Comedy


Ok, so I've been neglecting my blog big time this week! My DH and I are trying to finish the panel molding we started a very long time ago on our stairs. It's all been up and nailed for a while but we had the taping, caulking, and now the painting to still do. This is on our remodel list that we started back in April of '05. After the stairs it's on to the upstairs for remodeling. The 1st floor is finished with the exception of my picture Gallery I need to do in the hallway and a few other odds and ends. As for the upstairs, my office is already done so we have the guest bedroom, the someday it will be a nursery room and the master. Already tired thinking of it.

Tonight were going with a few friends to see Josh Blue, the winner of Last Comic Standing and a bit of a local celebrity now, at the Gothic Theater - should be a good time. I need to find a cool restaurant to check out by there. The Gothic Theater is a great small venue and it's been around forever. My mom used to makeout with boys in the balcony when she was in junior high - sorry to embarras you mom!! ;)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Cheers.

2 comments:

Funky Finds said...

Talk about a to do list! :) I bet it will look fantastic when you're done. And what a fun evening you have planned. I loved Josh on LCS (although I only saw a few eps...I could never keep straight what night it was on!?) Have a great weekend.

Wannabe said...

OOOO, sounds so fun! We were happy that Josh won but I did kind of like Ty too! Dh thinks he lost because he used some old material in his last attempt...who knows! Have a great time!

Can't wait to see the finished stairs!!