Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Achooooo!

Sorry for the bad picture but I'll making more of these tissue cozies to add to the shop. It probably won't be till I get back from vacation next week though. I have to be my OCD self and make sure the house is spotless and all the laundry is done before we leave on Friday. I finally found these Puffs To Go, they are the perfect shape, a square not a rectangle for the tissue cozy I wanted to make. Walgreesn's is the only place that had this brand! Yea Walgreen's!

3 comments:

Funky Finds said...

Where ya going on vacation? I want another vacation! :) Love the tissue holder. My best friend's mom is coming over Friday to teach me how to use my sewing machine & to take me to JoAnn! Yay. Finally I can do something other than stare @ my machine in bewilderment. :)

Wannabe said...

PERFECT! ;)

Anonymous said...

Bless you ! Who doesn't need a tissue occasionally?~ great for you car, locker or inside your favorite MaryMo tote :)