Friday, July 14, 2006

My Whiplash Bag Entry







This is a wristlet I made for my vacation to Las Vegas a week ago. The idea came from the National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation movie and Ellen's obsession with Wayne Newton. Her totally hot gold shirt with "Wayniac" accross the chest was so funny!

I made this out of one of Isaac Mizrahi's napkins from Target, some black velvet as the lining that I already had and some sequin letters from Michael's.

whipupI guess this would apply best to the Fancy category. Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh oh Mary this could be the start of something...personalized wristlets!! very hip!

Funky Finds said...

beyond fabulous!!!! you are SO creative :)

Frau Vau said...

a really cool purse!
though i´m not a "wayniac" i´d wear it. it´s so stylish ^^

Marti said...

This is hilarious! I love it!