Monday, July 24, 2006

A Contest



ok, Finally! I've been meaning to do this since I got back from vacation and that was over 2 weeks ago! Here's the deal, I have a little something I made, no I'm not gonna tell you what it is, but I promise you'll be happy to receive it in the mail if you are the winner! Leave me a comment on this post, tell me your name atleast and then in about 24 hours or so I'll randomly pick a name who will be the winner. I'll post the winner's name and then they can email me their address.

Good Luck!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is sure exciting! You have all the good ideas Mary!

Funky Finds said...

Ooh...ooh...I so hope I win! I love Marymo creations :)

Wannabe said...

OOOOO, doh! I LURVE me some MaryMo!

Sara said...

I just saw the Green Gables Heidi bag and I'm drooling. I absolutely love it.

(Just a little sidenote, my mom, who sews, cannot find where you stop and start on your Paige Pocket, she looked at it for a full 5 minutes trying to figure it out, you do great work!)

jennifer said...

marymo contest - yippee! i love how you've built your shop up with pieces from you and your mothers. a nice selection and obviously with attention to detail. best!

embee said...

i hope i'm not too late. i probably am. if not then yay...anyhow, love your marymo stuff! just love my gnome bag!!