Monday, July 10, 2006

Back to the Real World

Ahh, the Monday after a vacation is so much fun. I was actually really productive today, I thought I would be dragging but not so much actually. After a bit more catching up I plan on adding some new items to the shop I can't wait to dig into my new fabric and suede! I'm starting to think Fall already.
My husband and I are always terrible about having people photograph us on vacation, we usually take a bunch of pictures of scenery, buildings etc. and get home only to realize you would never know by looking at our pictures that we were even there. So this is a picture of us at Fleur de Lys we had a nice drink there and the dining room looked amazing, however we decided not to eat there. The menu was a little too exotic for our taste and the font on their menu was hideous, probably the same as at TGIF's. We decided we're font snobs, it was really bad.
My favorite place to eat in Vegas now is most definitely Red Square, I had the most decadent meal ever - Lobster & Black Truffle Fettuccine! Wow, I would go back for that alone!

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

Hey Mary! Ya'll look so cute! Great pic. I enjoyed seeing Vegas thru your eyes while you were away. Glad you had a good time!!! :) Have a great week.