Friday, June 09, 2006

Whiplash is Back

New Heidi Going in the shop today and cupcakes coming very soon! Breakfast totes coming soon too & more summer inspired paintings!

---------------------------------

So, I guess this pouch would be my favorite thing I've made lately, I really like the little gnome! This bag sold this weekend in my shop but I think I will make a few different variations sometime soon. The cupcake was made by my mother, she has more in our shop and will be adding more very soon!


whipup

Cheers!

4 comments:

Funky Finds said...

these are fabulous! LOVE the gnome w/the polka dots. So unexpected! Hope ya'll have a great weekend.

jennifer said...

as a fellow etsyian, i've been adoringyour bags for a while - may have to order a paige pocket one of these days - you are very talented!

sawdust bear said...

I love that cupcake!

Valerie said...

ditto the cupcake, and I love the gnome!