Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Look who made the cover of her Magazine, again!

So maybe I'm the only female who isn't a fan of Oprah. She seems nice enough I guess but I feel like very time I happen across her show for a moment (which is maybe 2 times a year really) It's a bunch of woman going way overboard in their excitement level of a celebrity like Tom Cruise and his love for his young enough to be his daughter girlfriend, or when Julia Roberts was prego with twins the crowd was balling and screaming - you'd think Elvis showed up or something. Ladies, people have twins all the time - why don't I find it the least bit interesting that Julia Roberts had twins - Big Whoop!
Anyway, I saw this mag at Vitamin Cottage and it cracked me up, why is SHE always on the cover of her magazine? Maybe she figures it's better than James Frey.

No comments: