Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Babette in Cherry Tomato

This is my new bag I'm selling at my Etsy store. I'm really happy with it, I'm going to make another one with some pink and brown Amy butler fabric. I'm hoping to finish it this week. I also accidentally made a really nice wallet the other day, jus experimenting with snaps, I'm going to make some of those next, it will have 2 pockets. I have a name already picked out too, it will be the Paige Pocket. Then I want to experiment with making some fabric picture frames, Like the one's at Anthropologie but not $50. Oh yeah and i have a great pattern for a clutch, I want to find cool vintage fabric though a BIG floral would be really cool. I'm loving Etsy, oh and I sold my first thing last week!! Not that anyone reads this anyway but you can check me out at MaryMo.Etsy.com!

Cheers!

No comments: